Quotes

“Education is an atmosphere, a discipline, and a life.” – Charlotte Mason

"To educate man is the art of arts, for he is the most complex and mysterious of all creatures." - Gregory the Theologian

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A 10 year old boy's favorites

I asked my 10 year old to give me a list of his favorites.  Hooray for this discerning reader:

1. The Hobbit
2. Watership Down
3. Chronicles of Narnia
4. Swiss Family Robinson
5. Swallows and Amazons (series)
6. Redwall (series)
7. The Treasure Seekers
8. Harry Potter Series
9. 100 Cupboards
10. The Martian Tales Trilogy
11. The Space Trilogy
12. The Freddy the Pig Series

1 comment:

  1. At about that age, my sister's favorite was Swallows and Amazons. She still remembers it fondly at age 80.
    My favorite series was Freddy the Pig. At one time I had all the books (when I was about 45) and thirty years later, they still make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete