Quotes

“Education is an atmosphere, a discipline, and a life.” – Charlotte Mason

"To educate man is the art of arts, for he is the most complex and mysterious of all creatures." - Gregory the Theologian

Sunday, March 11, 2012

An 11 year old boy's favorites

One year ago I asked my 10 year old son to give me a list of his favorite books, and it proved to be a quite popular post.  So, I asked him to give me another list this year and here it is:

  1. The Hobbit
  2. Here There Be Dragons (series)
  3. Harry Potter (series)
  4. 100 Cupboards (series)
  5. The Precious Pearl
  6. The Boy's King Arthur
  7. Swallows and Amazons (series)
  8. Redwall (series)
  9. Martian Tales Trilogy

1 comment:

  1. This list looks very similar to my 9yo's list of favorites! He hasn't read all of these, but the ones he *has* read make his list!

    ReplyDelete